National Beverage Company to sponsor the Showjumping League final of the Palestine Equestrian Federation
Ramallah- “Alayyam”: The National Beverage Company Coca-Cola/Cappy (NBC) sponsored the Showjumping League final of the Palestine Equestrian Federation, which was organized at the Palestine Equestrian Club with the participation of 250 male and female contestants who scored the following results:
- Class (120): Ihab Jabara attained the 1st rank, Ahmed Badawi attained the 2nd rank, Ali Al-Jomla attained the 3rd rank.
- Class (110): Ali Al-Jomla attained the 1st rank, Ahmed Badawi attained the 2nd rank, Awad Al-Safi attained the 3rd rank.
- Class (100): Ali Al-Jomla attained the 1st rank, Mohamed El-Masry attained the 2nd rank, Sarah Shelbaya attained the 3rd rank.
- Class (90): Hassan Aassi attained the 1st rank, Leyan Abu Gharbeya attained the 2nd rank, Qays Mashah attained the 3rd rank.
- Class (80): Zeina Ashour attained the 1st rank, Malak Metwali attained the 2nd rank, Sadel Jarrar attained the 3rd rank.
- Class (60): Elias Al-Daqah attained the 1st rank, Mejahed Marar attained the 2nd rank, Sadel Jarrar attained the 3rd rank.
With regard to the support provided by NBC to the Equestrian Federation league, Mr. Imad al-Hindi, General Manager of NBC, said that in line with NBC’s devotion to strengthen the youth, it proactively supports the sport initiatives and events that enrich the mental and physical development of the boys and girls to contribute to their proper and healthy upbringing.
According to Mr. al-Hindi, NBC believes that equestrian sport should be promoted in Palestine because it contributes to refining the personality of the youth and juniors, and helps them gain physical fitness, skills of concentration and order, and other skills and abilities that lead to building a generation of versed athletes. He added that we should reaffirm upholding of our original Arab and Islamic heritage, and work to encourage the equestrian sport in Palestine.
“We hope to see Palestinian male and female horse riders engaging in regional and international sport events and winning advanced ranks in the championships to raise the name of Palestine in the regional and international sport competitions.”, added Mr. al-Hindi.
In his turn, Khaled Al-Ifranji, President of the Palestine Equestrian Club, thanked the National Beverage Company for the sponsorship of the Showjumping League final of the Palestine Equestrian Federation of at Palestine Equestrian Club, in which in-kind prizes were presented to the winners of the first ranks of 6 classes, in addition to the distribution of medals and cup on the participants.